This treatment incorporates over 90 specific acupressure points on the head, neck, shoulders, arms, hands and back to leave the client relaxed and calm, yet energised and alert. The massage is carried out with the client fully clothed and sitting in a specially designed chair, taking approximately 20 – 30 minutes with a consultation.
- Significantly reduces muscle tension in the upper body by concentrating on the areas most affected by prolonged repetitive work. Ideally suited to people who work in offices sitting at computers.
- Promotes a sense of well being.
- Relieves minor aches and pains.
- Unravels tense aching muscles.
- Lowers and normalises the pulse count.
- Increases the circulation to all parts of the body, but specifically to the back, neck, head and arms.
- Encourages a state of alert relaxation.
- Feels great and is an immediate stress buster!